Office Biggest Loser – Week 4 Weigh In:
Week 4 Weigh-In of the office challenge (which started a bit after I started my weight loss journey mid-August) was today. I was very worried I’d not lost much and that my own scale at home was deceiving me (which, along with my chiropractor’s scale, typically shows me 2-3 pounds lighter than the office scale). Last Monday my weight on the office scale was 232.5…
TODAY my weight was… *drumroll please* … 229lbs! This means a 3.5lb weight loss AND I’ve oficially cracked the 220’s on both my home and office weigh-ins! In fact, my morning weight at home, which I believe is more accurate since it matches my chiropractor’s scale, was 225.5lbs!!! This places my total weight loss since mid-August at 20.5 lbs!!!
Now, I am exhausted and just finished an intense, but brief (25 minutes… but something is better than nothing!) workout on my elliptical with a 5 lb weight in each hand! Yikes! INTENSE! I’ll give a quick rundown of recent eats, then it’s off to sleepyland for Dee!
Sunday Night Dinner:
- Chicken breast baked with Salba Hot Salsa and topped with a pre-sliced slice of Monterey Jack
- President’s Choice Peaches & Cream frozen corn from Atlantic Superstore (sooo good), with a bit of ‘I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light’ … interesting stuff.
- Carrots, mushrooms, cucumber, cheddar and green pepper chopped and tossed with just a light coating of Renee’s Wellness Yogurt Dressing – Peppercorn Ranch
- I COULD NOT eat all of this. Yikes I was full and there was still a tonne on the plate. I tried to make my husband eat it but he only wanted the chicken, and ignored the veggies. *sad* Too much cheese too, so I ended up picking out the cheese in the veggies and setting aside. Bad Dee. My eyes were bigger than my stomach, thank goodness.
Monday Morning Snack:
- 100 Calorie No Sugar Added Jello Chocolate Pudding, topped with a crumbled piece of Nature’s Valley cocoa nib granola, and 2 sliced strawberries. This was SUCH a treat!
- I decided to whip together fajitas with whatever we had in the fridge
- We ended up with: zucchini, onion, green pepper, mushroom, corn, seasoned with some leftover taco seasoning in a packet, and some medium salsa
- Served on the small size whole wheat tortillas (90 calories each), with some grated cheddar, diced tomatoes, lettuce, and salsa – depending on what each of us wanted. I ate TWO of these. Gosh they were good!
GOOD NIGHT ALL!